EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) Description
EASendMail SMTP component allows developers to deliver required reliability and functionality email applications in C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework more easily. Many advanced features are supported including DNS MX record lookup to send email without specified SMTP server.
SMTPMail class provides a functionality to compose text/plain or text/html email. You can import html with embedded picture to email message by one step. Moreover, you can specify digital signature or encrypt email with digital certificate.
SmtpClient class enables your application to send email to arbitrary SMTP email server or without specified SMTP server. SSL connection and user authentication are supported well. SmtpClient class makes it easy to send email to hundreds of recipients to EASendMail service instantaneously in background.
features as follows:
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server;
- Test validity of email address;
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving;
- Support SSL/TLS, S/MIME;
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body;
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures;
- Import text/html to email body from specified file/URL;
- Add customized headers in email;
- Save email as specified file;
- Load email file for sending;
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service;
- Send email in background;
- Send mass email in background;
- Mulitple threadings;
- Replace variables in email body text;
- Select recipients from database;
- Send email in schedule;
- Failure delivery-report;
- Support BatchSendMail method;
- Send email via socks4/socks5/http proxy;
- Support .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) 126.96.36.199
Release notes are not available currently.
EASendMail SMTP Component (.NET Edition) Requirements
No additional system requirements.